CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 16 November 2008

Week of Nobember 10 - 16 Entry #10

This week, I have read a 127 page introductory book about the Maldives. This was supposed to be a book for the research in writing class. The title of this book was Cultures of the World Maldives. I didn't expect this book to take so long, but it took me more than two hours to read it. This book had some interesting facts about my country, the Maldives. The book gave me a detailed list of information about the geography, history, government, economy, people, lifestyle, religion, language, arts, leisure, holidays, food, and map about the Maldives. I have even found some interesting facts about my country that the islands of Maldives are currently sinking, so the politicians there are looking for places our countries that will accept their people. Overall, I have found this book interesting and beneficial for my writing project.

P.S. Ms. Lilo, I was not sure whether I could count this book as my independent reading book, but this book took me around three hours to read, and this is an AR book. So, I have decided to do this book as my independent reading book.

0 comments: